Learn about Tzipora, YOUR organizer.
Hi, I’m Tzipora, owner and organizer of Declutter Together. I grew up in New York and currently live in Baltimore, MD. I love sitting at the beach with a book, especially at sunrise and sunset. I am a single mom of 3 amazing kids. I have created a system that allows me to run a busy household while maintaining 2 jobs. My life experiences have taught me that an organized home and a positive outlook on life are key to a calm environment. I have a passion for organizing and creating calm, easy, and maintainable systems. After helping a friend move out of state on short notice, I realized my talents could be used to help many others not only move but organize their day-to-day life. I enjoy organizing for everyone but I have a special place in my heart for busy moms. I love helping people find simple solutions to make life easier!
Together we will conquer your clutter and leave you with a peaceful and productive space.
Learn about my services or contact me here if you have questions.
Code of ethics I stand by:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.